Are you struggling regular binge eating episodes? Is your binge eating starting to dominate your life by forcing you to hide away to either binge or recover from a binge? Have you come obsessed with binging? Are you feeling trapped and out of control?
Binge eating is more common place then many of us realise and is unfortunately becoming more prevalent in todays selfie driven society. Binge eating often begins during times of stress, anger, boredom or distress, and at these times may be a means of coping with challenging emotions. Left untreated, binge eating can evolve into an emotionally and physically destructive disorder.
- Frequent episodes of binge eating involving the consumption of a large amount of food, accompanied by a loss of control over eating and the inability to stop the binge.
- A range of identifiable eating habits, including eating very quickly, eating without being hungry and continuing to eat to discomfort when already full.
- Feelings of guilt and shame about the amount of food.
- Secretive behaviours around food.
THE RESULTS TO EXPECT
Let me show you how easy it is for you to gain control permanently so you can start living the life you truly aspire to! Through specialised counselling and hypnotherapy, you’ll be able to clear the emotional triggers and habitual behaviour that is keeping you in the binge cycle. You will find the strength you need to level binge eating in the past, freeing you up to live a happy productive life. The good news is that with the right therapy you can recover from binge eating disorder.
Some of the benefits of recovery are:
- You will be much happier
- Have more inner stability
- Less self-sabotage behaviour and positive internal dialogue
- You will put a stop to the yo-yo dieting
Practicing in the Bayside areas of Bentleigh, Caulfield, Elsternwick, McKinnon, St Kilda & surrounding suburbs.