- Cooked cereals such as porridge made with oats, rye, millet or brown rice - suitable toppings for cereal can include a combination of the following: mixed berries, stewed fruit, grated apple, cinnamon, linseed, sunflower and almonds (LSA), yoghurt, soy, rice cow or goat milk.
- In summer cold cereal is preferred, soak them in the fridge overnight with enough liquid to cover.
- Muesli - raw and natural with no sugar added. This can be home made or store bought.
- Plain live yoghurt
- Smoothies - can be made with soy, cow or rice milk, yoghurt, fresh or freshly frozen fruit, raw nuts, flax seed meal, flax oil or freshly ground LSA mix and spirulina.
- Whole grain toast with avocado, lemon and smoked salmon / honey and tahini / sardines and lettuce.
- Packed or boiled eggs with mushrooms, tomato, avocado.
Lunch and Dinner
- Large mixed salad with green leafy vegetables and assorted raw or steamed vegetables with protein such as eggs, legumes, nuts & seeds, tempeh / tofu, fish, chicken / turkey, lean meat, goat or sheep’s cheese.
- Open sandwich with one piece of bread and salad and a protein as above.
- Stir fry vegetables with nuts and seeds, marinated tofu / tempeh, chicken, beef or fish.
- Fish - baked, grilled or steamed.
- Steamed vegetables and chicken with tahini, soy, olive oil dressing.
- Taco shells with kidney been chill, salad, guacamole.
- Homemade pizzas on whole meal pita breads, topped with roast vegetables and a protein source (egg, tuna, salmon, chicken, goats cheese, tofu etc).
- Bean and vegetable casserole with brown rice or barley.
- Ratatouille with polenta and packed fish with garlic.
- wholemeal pasta with 2 cups of bolognaise made from lean mince and vegetables.
Snacks and Drinks
- Raw vegetables sticks with a protein dip (hummus, cottage cheese, ricotta, goats cheese, tahini).
- Raw, unsalted nuts and seeds with sun dried fruit.
- Plain, natural yoghurt with fresh fruit and 1 tbsp of LSA.
- Half serve of lunch or breakfast suggestions, smoothies as per breakfast suggestions.
- Fresh fruit.
- Vegetable juice.
- Filtered water.